We will be administering the New York State Regents Examinations on January 21, 2020 through January 24, 2020. As a result, we will be using a testing schedule and modified transportation schedule.
Due to the seriousness of the testing administration as well as the need to provide optimal test-taking conditions, please reinforce with your child the following expectations:
- Students will be searched upon entering the building
- Students should bring only appropriate test materials. All backpacks and pocketbooks will be confiscated
- NO cell phones and electronic equipment are allowed in the building. All cell phones and electronic equipment brought into the building will be confiscated. A parent/guardian will be required to pick up any confiscated cell phones /electronic equipment in the High School Main Office between 8 am and 4 pm only
- The use of any communication devices is strictly prohibited. If communication devices are used, no matter how briefly, the student’s examination will be invalidated and no score will be calculated for that student
- There are no make-ups for these examinations. Students must take these examinations on the specified days and at the specified times
- Students must remain for the entire testing period (three hours) allotted for all Regents exams
- Breakfast or lunch will be available in the 9th grade food court prior to the beginning of these examinations. Breakfast and lunch times are noted on the reverse side of this letter
- Students who take a bus to school are to be at their assigned bus stop at their regular scheduled time for morning exams and at 11 am for afternoon exams
In order to receive a high school diploma, the New York State Education Department requires that students pass multiple Regents examinations. Your child may not be eligible for graduation until he/she satisfies all Regents examinations requirements. Attendance at the appropriate exams is, therefore, expected. Students, parents, or guardians who have questions regarding state mandated testing requirements should contact their child’s guidance counselor.
If you have any concerns regarding the details of this page, please call the high school office at 874-1177 or your child’s guidance counselor at 874-1130 or 874-1150. Click here to download the January Regents exam schedule and information packet
- Floyd Academy
- WF High School