The William Floyd School District is pleased to announce the 2022 Summer Sports Camps for students entering grades 1 through 12. As in previous years, the William Floyd School District will offer a variety of sports camps this summer.
Any students who are interested must submit an enrollment form, along with payment to the WFHS Athletic Office. Proceeds will benefit the William Floyd Athletic Department for supplies and equipment.
Please make checks/money orders payable to the William Floyd School District and send to:
William Floyd School District
c/o Athletic Office
240 Mastic Beach Road
Mastic Beach, NY 11951
Questions: Contact the WFHS Athletic Office at 631-874-1634
- Open to school district residents and non-residents.
- Non-residents must submit a current physical at the time of registration.
- ALL in-district athletes must have a current physical from a medical doctor on file with the school district in order to participate.
- All payments must be submitted along with a completed enrollment form to the WFHS Athletic Office.
- All medications must be signed in with the trainer on the first day of camp.
- Refunds will only be provided for medical reasons. Requests must be in writing and must include a physician’s note.
- Floyd Academy
- Hobart Elementary
- Moriches Elementary
- Paca Middle School
- Tangier Elementary
- WF Elementary
- WF High School
- WF Learning Center
- WF Middle School
- Woodhull Elem