The Summer Music Enrichment Program will allow students to continue their musical development beyond the school year. Students will learn and practice their skills in a small, relaxed setting.
The Summer Music Enrichment Program offers participation in the following categories:
- Junior - Students who have completed grades 4, 5, or 6, and are in band, orchestra, and/or chorus during the school year.
- Senior - Students who have completed grades 7, 8, 9, 10, or 11 and are in band, orchestra, and/or chorus during the school year
- Jazz Ensemble (Senior Group Only)
- Guitar, Piano, Music Theory (7th-12th Grade)
The student's enrichment choice should be based on their performing group during the 2021-22 school year. Single performers will attend their performance group and scheduled for lessons with assigned practice time. Double performers will have the opportunity to participate in both performance groups daily with pull-out lessons and practice time. There is no cost for students participating in the Summer Music Enrichment Program!
All groups will meet for 3 ½ hours per day for 15 days. The summer enrichment program will be held in three consecutive weeks:
- Monday, July 11, 2022 – Friday, July 15, 2022,
- Monday, July 18, 2022 – Friday, July 22, 2022
- Monday, July 25, 2022 – Friday, July 29, 2022
Times: 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Location: William Paca Middle School
Deadline to sign up: June 30, 2022
Click here for the flyer and information on how to sign up!
- Fine Arts
- Floyd Academy
- Hobart Elementary
- Moriches Elementary
- Paca Middle School
- Tangier Elementary
- WF Elementary
- WF High School
- WF Learning Center
- WF Middle School
- Woodhull Elem