Registration is still open for summer sports camps!
Cheer camp has just been added! If you are selecting Cheer Camp, please write it on the form beneath Pre-season Girls Volleyball.
Dates: August 16-19
Ages 5 -13
Registration Fee: $125 residents/$150 non-residents.
Location: West Gym
All camps must be self-sufficient and will run based on enrollment.
The William Floyd School District is pleased to announce the 2021 Summer Sports Camps for students ages five through 18 years of age. As in previous years, the William Floyd School District will offer a variety of sports camps this summer.
Any students who are interested must submit an enrollment form, along with payment to the WFHS Athletic Office. Proceeds will benefit the William Floyd Athletic Department for supplies and equipment.
Please make checks/money orders payable to the William Floyd School District and send to:
William Floyd School District
c/o Athletic Office
240 Mastic Beach Road
Mastic Beach, NY 11951
- Open to school district residents and non-residents.
- Non-residents must submit a current physical at the time of registration.
- ALL students must have a current physical from a medical doctor on file with the school district in order to participate.
- All payments must be submitted along with a completed enrollment form to the WFHS Athletic Office.
- All medications must be signed in with the trainer on the first day of camp.
- Refunds will only be provided for medical reasons. Requests must be in writing and must include a physician’s note.
All camps will follow and meet New York State Department of Health and NYSPHSAA recommendations for COVID-19:
- Health surveys must be filled out before camp starts each day.
- Temperature checks will occur at the beginning of each day.
- Coaches will keep strict attendance records.
- Coaches and students will follow NYSDOH and NYSPHSAA guidelines
- Floyd Academy
- Hobart Elementary
- Moriches Elementary
- Paca Middle School
- Tangier Elementary
- WF Elementary
- WF High School
- WF Learning Center
- WF Middle School
- Woodhull Elem