Registration Dates and Hours:
• Friday, June 28
9:00 am to 12:00 pm
• Monday, July 1 & Tuesday, July 2
7:30 am – 11:30 am
1. Register Student in Central Registration Office (by District Office) Please arrive ½ hour prior to the ending time.
2. Meet with School Counselor in WFHS Counseling Center (South Lobby) to schedule courses and/or necessary Regents Exams. (It is strongly recommended that parents accompany students for Summer School Registration. For students under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must sign the summer school attendance agreement. Students with a signed agreement on file by July 8 will be given scheduling priority.)
3. There is no Registration Fee
Summer School Days and Hours/ Miscellaneous Information:
• July 8, 2019 – August 14, 2019
• Regents Testing: Tuesday, August 13 & Wednesday, August 14
• School Week: Monday –Thursday
• Period 1: 7:25am – 9:30am Period 2: 9:35am – 11:40am
• Students who are enrolled in Edgenuity classes are required to attend at least one day a week.
• There is no bus transportation.
• Students are not permitted to leave school property during Summer School hours.
• NYSED policy: Students may only have two absences in a full year course and one in a ½ year course.
• Two class lates will equal one absence.
• Summer School Principal: Dr. M. Gode
• Summer School Counselor/Dean: Ms. S. Crocetti
• Summer School Office 874-1661/1463
To download this information and view the August State Exam Schedule, please CLICK HERE.