On Wednesday, January 9 at 6 pm in the William Floyd High School library, please join our English as a New Language teachers who will provide information on many school topics which will help support your children.
You will have opportunity to discuss with teachers the following:
– Learn about after school clubs and activities available
– High School graduation requirements
– High School programs
– New York State English as a Second Language Achievement Test (NYSESLAT) and other assessments
The evening will also include:
– Information on the William Floyd School District Universal Pre-K Program
– Information from the Mastics-Moriches-Shirley Community Library
Light snacks will be available and William Floyd High School Foreign Language Honor Society students will provide activities and read books for your children. We hope to see you there!