Due to the weather conditions, the William Floyd School District will operate on a two-hour delay for Thursday, March 8, The Floyd Academy, due to its later start time, will operate on a regular schedule. Please be safe!
• Students who take a bus to school should report to their bus stops two hours later than their normal time.
• Students who are dropped off or take their own transportation should report to school two hours later than their normal time.
• All high school and middle school students will report to their first period class upon arrival and periods will be slightly shortened in order for students to attend every class.
• Lunch will be served.
• Schools will be dismissed at their regular times.
• After-school activities are expected to take place as scheduled. Please check with your child’s coach or advisor for specific programs.
• UPK: Please check directly with your child’s UPK teacher or provider for information as UPK programs operate on a separate schedule.
• If anything changes (such as a delayed opening becoming a closing), notifications will be made immediately. Please first check the district website, www.wfsd.k12.ny.us, WFSD social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). School messenger calls will also be made with the message. News 12 is also notified.